Thursday, October 12, 2017

Ugh! I just need a simple piece of software to split or rotate PDF documents. via /r/pdf


Ugh! I just need a simple piece of software to split or rotate PDF documents.

I have read the FAQ and Googled, but haven’t come up with anything. I don’t produce PDF documents. However, many times people will fax me documents that come in as a PDF through a third party service. I need to be able to do two simple things:

*Split a PDF into multiple pages (for example, a six page fax that just came in needs to be split into page 1, page 2, page 3-5, and page 6)

*Rotate pages that are faxed upside down AND SAVE THEM LIKE THAT.

I have an old version of Adobe Acrobat Standard that will do this. However, when I had to reformat my drive recently and reinstall Acrobat, it failed. Apparently this version is too old for Adobe, so they turned off the activation server for this version, and discontinued phone activation. Thanks a lot Adobe!



Submitted October 12, 2017 at 06:48AM by LiveStrong2005
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/pdf/comments/75xuy0/ugh_i_just_need_a_simple_piece_of_software_to/?utm_source=ifttt

source https://medicalreleaseform.tumblr.com/post/166328958151

No comments:

Post a Comment