Sunday, October 15, 2017

How to make sticky notes fully expanded when hovering mouse over them? via /r/pdf


How to make sticky notes fully expanded when hovering mouse over them?

This might seem like a minor issue, but I like to take and read notes for my lectures by making heaps of sticky notes. Most of the time after I’ve written a fair chunk of text in a sticky note, I don’t actually have this issue; when I hover my mouse over the speech box, the entire text pops up!

However, often when I hover my mouse over the speech box, only the first couple of lines come up, and I have to click it to see the whole text. It’s quite a hassle when I have to keep clicking on the boxes to see everything, and I have no clue why some of my text bubbles are compressed and some aren’t.

Thanks!



Submitted October 14, 2017 at 08:39PM by ak501lx
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/pdf/comments/76ha3y/how_to_make_sticky_notes_fully_expanded_when/?utm_source=ifttt

source https://medicalreleaseform.tumblr.com/post/166419129646

No comments:

Post a Comment