Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Is it possible to stitch hundreds of pages into a single sheet? via /r/pdf


Is it possible to stitch hundreds of pages into a single sheet?

I have a family tree that someone in my family put together years ago. When they sent it to me it was in PDF format but it was ‘tiled’ and now the file is comprised of over 200 individual pages.

I believe it is 7 pages wide (the first 7 pages make the first row) and down from there.

I really have no need for a printed copy but having it in one complete digital sheet would make life much easier for further research.

Thanks for any input in advance!

(I’ve consider snapshots and pasting but looking for something a bit quicker, possibly automated)



Submitted September 27, 2017 at 03:45PM by hurler_jones
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/pdf/comments/72wnkm/is_it_possible_to_stitch_hundreds_of_pages_into_a/?utm_source=ifttt

source https://medicalreleaseform.tumblr.com/post/165815656336

No comments:

Post a Comment