Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Acrobat Standard DC: I have a PDF file, now I need to add a giant, blank textbox for the user to add comments as needed. Can this be automated? via /r/pdf


Acrobat Standard DC: I have a PDF file, now I need to add a giant, blank textbox for the user to add comments as needed. Can this be automated?

I’m able to manually add a textbox, but not able to set the desired font size - it grows/shrinks depending on the amount of comments added. Essentially I create the report then pass on to another manager to add comments to any/all items if needed. I’m looking to automate this so Adobe can quickly slap on the blank textbox/textboxes in one click. Alternatively, I can live with manually created the textbox if we could nail down the font sizing issue. Thanks!

I cannot use another app for this, it must be resolved in Adobe Acrobat Standard DC.



Submitted November 29, 2017 at 07:53AM by mobastar
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/pdf/comments/7gf5g5/acrobat_standard_dc_i_have_a_pdf_file_now_i_need/?utm_source=ifttt

source https://medicalreleaseform.tumblr.com/post/168017295721

No comments:

Post a Comment